MY MISSION: TO COMPLETE 102 DIFFERENT THINGS

BEFORE 2012 RUNS OUT!







A xxx

יום שבת, 26 בינואר 2013

Story of a Trader Joe's Bag


 So on a sudden spur of inspiration this is what i made out of stuff that i had in my house. I came across this picture on the internet and it really made me laugh. So instead of buying a shirt with this on (which my mum thought was inappropriate) i decided to make it into a picture to hang on my wall for my own entertainment.
I always store things in my room because i think what they could be useful for - and i'm so glad i did!!
this poster is made out of the covers of an old plastic notebook that i finished, and an old TRADER JOES bag. I love it- the bag even says (even if you can barely see it-) ReUSE and ReCYCLE, and the little girl with the bubble on the left says "is framing this bag and hangin it on the wall reusing or recycling?"

pure chance.

anyway, i didn't even get this bag at trader joes, so it was multi-reused. I went browsing yesterday with a friend in a second hand shop and this was the bag i got my stuff in :)
I bought two books- actually one book and one a POP magazine from 1999 which i was so excited about, and a necklace which i already fixed for my better liking. All in all- a very good stache.








אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה