watched yesterday with my cousin "The Nightmare Before Christmas", such an amazing movie! still haven't finnished, but it was so good!
a bit ironic watchin it the night after... but still
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=1VL2C0NH..
there's a song that really reminds me of x-mas, the one and only "Baby it's Cold Out Side". I heard it first on Elf. I love it! there are tons of different versions, i like the one they sing in the movie, plus the one kurt and blain sang on Glee XD
i've sung it too many times in the shower...
i love christmas, it's such a pitty we dont celebrate it :( all the presies and the christmas trees and lights... ahh well... i think this'll have to do:
a bit ironic watchin it the night after... but still
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=1VL2C0NH..
there's a song that really reminds me of x-mas, the one and only "Baby it's Cold Out Side". I heard it first on Elf. I love it! there are tons of different versions, i like the one they sing in the movie, plus the one kurt and blain sang on Glee XD
i've sung it too many times in the shower...
i love christmas, it's such a pitty we dont celebrate it :( all the presies and the christmas trees and lights... ahh well... i think this'll have to do:
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה